Rent Space at the Best Sandton Retail Properties
When you rent space in one of our Sandton retail properties, you have an affluent target audience. If the products and services you render are suited to such shoppers, renting space in one of our Sandton properties is thus the answer.
Benmore Centre is one of our exceptionally well-located Sandton retail properties. It is situated in the affluent Sandton and serves people from the upper-income group. It offers 23 028,40 m2 of retail space, including anchor tenants Pick n Pay, Dis-Chem, and Woolworths. With an enticing selection of retailers, this Sandton retail property has something for everyone. Everything from deli-based eateries and coffee shops to restaurants and fast-food outlets form part of the culinary mix. In addition, it has banks, electronic goods providers, furniture stores, and jewellers. One of its speciality stores is the well-known Rain. The mall also includes health-food offerings. With its modern and cosmopolitan style, Benmore Centre ably caters to the trendy Sandton crowd.
- Shoppers. The mall is one of our retail properties that caters mostly to an audience from the Living Standards Measure (LSM) 6 to 10 income cluster, with the majority of shoppers being female The shoppers are made up of the regular female residential shoppers who are from the LSM 10 income cluster staying in Sandton, the corporate convenience shoppers made up by males and females from the LSM 6 to 8 cluster, and the last group made up of students who attend nearby educational facilities.
- Tenant mix. The centre features Toy Zone and Baby City among its anchor tenants. If you want to rent in one of our Sandton retail properties offering an extraordinary selection of offerings to visitors, Benmore Centre is the answer. Whether shoppers are at the centre for a haircut, fashion shopping, or visiting the bank, this mall has it all, from a Thai massage to a quick bite at Simply Asia. Its address at the corner of Benmore Road and Grayston Drive gives it a central location in Sandton, a short distance from the CBD. As such, it provides for a relaxed and convenient shopping destination away from the hustle and bustle of central Sandton.
- Trading hours. With reasonable trading hours, the mall caters to patrons’ preferred shopping times while providing retailers more time to generate income. Trading hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 09:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays from 09:00 to 14:00, while on Sundays and public holidays, it stays open from 09:00 to 14:00.
- High foot count. With an average annual foot count of 6 262 036, it certainly meets the standard when it comes to high visitor traffic. Visitors commute to the mall mostly with private vehicles with taxi commuters forming 4% of the shoppers. It has a car count of 165 000 monthly.
- Marketing. As with all our retail properties, Benmore Centre has a dedicated marketing team for overseeing the advertising, promotion, and branding of the mall. They handle the marketing on social-media platforms, in newsletters, on the website, and at exhibitions. Tenants can advertise on pave ads, digital screens, parking gantries, pillar wraps, and centre lights. They can also use the exhibition spaces for product launches, customer interaction, creating brand awareness, and promoting specials. With a jam-packed events calendar, it provides several opportunities for tenants to maximise their income-generating capacities.
Bryanston Shopping Centre – Another of Our Well-Known Retail Offerings
In addition to Benmore Centre, we offer other retail properties near Sandton, such as Bryanston Shopping Centre. As one of the oldest and most visited malls in the northern parts of Johannesburg, the mall is as relevant today as it was back in the sixties. It has seen many upgrades through the years, with the latest one putting it ahead of many rival retail properties. It has a style that will stay in vogue for many more years. The mall is just off William Nicol Drive, giving it superb accessibility. It also caters to the upper-income groups of the LSM 6-10 cluster. Among its anchor tenants are brands such as Checkers and Woolworths. Everything from pastry and pets’ accessories to boutiques form part of the tenant mix.
When it comes to shopping power, you cannot do better than renting space in one of our Bryanston or Sandton retail properties. Get in touch for more information on available space.