Every LEADER was once a LEARNER…
And to be the BEST in the exhilarating, ever-evolving world of property, you need to learn from the BEST.
At Redefine Properties, we create and manage spaces in a way that changes lives, and we believe that it all begins with the right partnership.
Our Learnership Programme brings learners and leaders together, to forge new pathways and find innovative, impactful solutions… together.
Our Learnership Programme is rooted in this very philosophy. We strive to offer young people the chance to capitalise on their academic qualifications,
enthusiasm and passion for the property industry, while being rewarded with work experience and mentorship within this exciting, continuously evolving and dynamic industry.
So, if you’re passionate about property, our programme offers you a range of opportunities in roles such as asset and property management, and with specialist functions like marketing, legal, finance, human resources – and so much more!
As a people-centric brand, we’re intent on providing our learners with an incredible learning experience. It’s just one of the reasons why we have been certified as a Top Employer for five consecutive years by the Top Employer Institute.
To join the programme, you’ll need to tick a few boxes. If you are:
You will qualify, with the following minimum requirements:
- You are a South African citizen
- You have a Grade 12 and/or tertiary qualification (undergraduate and/or postgraduate) certificate
- You have NO tertiary studies or formal employment for 2022
- You have NOT completed any previous learnership/s
- You are willing to reside in Johannesburg or Cape Town for the duration of the programme
- The programme is open to EE candidates
- People with disabilities who meet the essential requirements are encouraged to apply
What you’ll get out…
National certificate in Business Administration (NQF Level 3)
This one-year workplace readiness programme was developed to bridge the gap between academic studies and the work world, equipping learners with the skills needed to boost their employability. To qualify for this programme, you’ll need a Grade 12 certificate.
Further education and training certificate in Business Administration (NQF Level 4)
This one-year qualification provides learners with the knowledge, skills and values integral to the business world, with access to further education and training. To qualify for this programme, a completed tertiary diploma, undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualification is required.
Learnership positions are available in the following categories
Protection notice from Redefine Properties management
Please note that in the interest of creating an authentic, accessible and inclusive culture of mentorship in South Africa, Redefine Properties will never request payment from any of our Learnership Programme applicants in the form of a registration, or any other fee, in order to secure a place on the programme. It goes against our company values of inclusivity, empowerment, and a commitment to building a better future.
- The programme is open to EE candidates.
- If an applicant has not received feedback within 30 days of the closing date (23 September 2021), they should deem it unsuccessful. Only successful candidates will be contacted.